[postgis-users] Apology to Windows Users

Sam Paske spaske at kapur-assoc.com
Wed Apr 9 09:11:24 PDT 2003

As one of the "NUMEROUS users", I would like to mention that I have an
operative Cygwin/PostGIS/Mapserver setup running, all on Win2k machines. I'm
no *nix expert, never used Cygwin before, and had relatively little trouble
figuring it all out. I'd like to congratulate everyone who has been working
on PostGIS (and Mapserver, for that matter) on a fantastic platform. It's
truly exciting technology, especially because it is approachable by
non-experts like me.

Sam Paske, P.E.
Kapur AGS   http://www.kapurgis.com