[postgis-users] Re: Raster Catalog

Rosangela Silva rosangela.silva at zenitpolar.com.br
Mon Apr 14 14:24:30 PDT 2003

Paul,
In that case, how can I manage several "jpg" images ??
Do you know how do something similar in PostGis??
How can I create a database of images and manage it??

Thanks
Rosangela

Not at the moment. If there are enough organizations with an interest in
this willing to provide some funding for the development I can put
together a project plan. It's an interesting development problem, with
as many issues on the implementation layout and management as on the
actual server code.