[postgis-users] Cygwin installation

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Dec 16 16:19:28 PST 2003

I can't help you with the DCMMS issue, but I think the problem you first
mention is addressed at:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2003-March/002263.html

Basically you need to change one line in a file and then run make again
(maybe "make clean" first).
I don't know, but I have a hunch that the latest version of postgis doesn't
have this problem (anyone know?).  I just went through installing it and
don't remember having the problem.

Tyler

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 12/16/2003 04:02:07
PM: