[postgis-users] cannt connect in mapserver

Chen Fu novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jul 10 20:43:49 PDT 2003

Richard:

No. shp2img still doesn't work. it said

[root at cbers mapserver-4.0b]# ./shp2img -m my.map -o
my2.png
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw
layer named 'test'.

I think it fail for postgis doesn't give it the result
of select.

Is this select statement acceptable in postgis?
Or should i ask the mapserver list for why mapserver
generated such a bad syntax statement?

PS my mapserver is 4.0beta

 --- Richard Greenwood <Rich at GreenwoodMap.com>
的正文:> Is it creating a PNG output file? Postmaster
reports

=====