[postgis-users] How are you editing data in PostGIS?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jul 16 07:01:17 PDT 2003

GRASS?  There are a couple of open-source options.  Further, ESRI have
repeatedly been asked to consider a solution set that incorporates
little things like PostGreSQL and MySQL, but they keep claiming that the
market is not ready for it because there are no serious deployments,
anywhere, of open source software...