[postgis-users] trouble in install postgis

Chen Fu novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 26 22:12:36 PDT 2003

Tyler:
I currently work on a redhat8 linux box. i install
under postgres, which is created when install the
postgres database. if I take root, the postgres will
say it is not a user called root.
Is cstring something related to plpgsql?But the
createlang say it is successfully install into the
database.

 --- Tyler Mitchell <TMitchell at lignum.com> 的正文:>

=====