[postgis-users] Which Version of postgresql/postgis

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 24 10:48:07 PST 2003

I would encourage you to keep on working with 7.3 unless things truly
become impossible. While schemas were a major 7.3 enhancement, there
were other enhancements as well which are worth keeping with 7.3 on. At
a minimum, when you go to upgrade to 7.4 in 6 months, the amount of
changes relative to your current version will be reduced :)
P.