[postgis-users] ArcMap Extension for PostGIS? Anyone?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 24 19:54:17 PST 2003

No news on our front. The price of our current success in conventional
consulting is that we have not had any time to putter around with side
projects around PostGIS. I wish we were spending all this time on
PostGIS consulting, but sadly t'is not the way things seem to be
incentivized.

I have heard no particular good news about the possibility of doing
read/write extensions to ArcMap. No definitive denials that it is
possible either, though. So the possibility remains open.

P.