[postgis-users] WHERE clause errors with PostGIS/MapScript

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 26 14:03:49 PDT 2003

Hello all,

We've got MapServer 3.6.6-dev running with support for PostGIS and
PHP/MapScript running.  We have some spatial data loaded into PostGIS,
and so far it seems to be working okay.  However, when we use the
PostGIS map layer in a PHP/MapScript interface created GMapFactory, we
get a blank map and the following errors in Postmaster console:

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "WHERE"
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "WHERE"
DEBUG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

We can't seem to find anything in any of the scripts or files included
in this particular project that includes a "where" clause...does anybody
else recognize this error, or have any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
Mike