[postgis-users] Windows build (was Update to where clause errors)

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue May 27 13:51:11 PDT 2003

Has anyone been in any further discussions with Multera about an update to
the win32 postgres build they made.  I think I've got a beta 2 version here
and that's what Paul was using.   Does someone have the header files they
need to build to a newer postgis.dll to run with this?

Tyler

                      "Paul A Peters"
                      <papeters at fes.uwaterloo.ca>               To:       "'David Blasby'" <dblasby at refractions.net>,
                      Sent by:                                   <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
                      postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refr        cc:
                      actions.net                               Fax to:
                                                                Subject:  RE: [postgis-users] Update to where clause errors

                      05/27/2003 01:45 PM
                      Please respond to papeters; Please
                      respond to PostGIS Users
                      Discussion

Thanks, it was indeed just case sensitivity. I changed the definition to
"the_geom from gis_test USING SRID=-1" and it worked fine. I am not
building
postgis myself but am rather using a built install provided by Tyler
Mitchell a few days ago. Thus, I can't do much with the new .c file right
now. We may get into building mapserver, etc... later on. For right now
we're trying to get this project working. Mike Leahy (also posting here)
and
I have been racing to see who's build can get working first. It appears as
if I get the prize. Thanks. I'll probably post with more problems the
farther we get into this.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul A Peters