[postgis-users] Up-to-date compiled bin for PostgreSQL/PostGIS?

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 30 13:41:06 PDT 2003

Hello all,

I just want to ask if anyone knows how/where I can obtain a win32
compiled binary of PostgreSQL 7.3.2 with PostGIS 0.7.5.  Right now we
have PostgreSQL 7.2.1 with what we believe is an earlier beta version
PostGIS.

As I've indicated in a previous posting, I tried compiling PostGIS in
the Cygwin environment, but that gave me an error - and the only
solution that is/was known to work (i.e., the DLLIMPORT command) had no
effect on the results.  I don't know if I'm just missing something in
the process, but I followed the directions on the
postgis.refractions.net how-to page exactly as shown and I have had no
success.  I understand that Refractions Research has chosen not to
distribute binaries.but surely there are some users out there that have
been more successful than me at this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mike