[postgis-users] PostGIS and .NET?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Nov 12 09:21:51 PST 2003

If you're concept proving, then the .NET driver hopefully does what the
JDBC driver does with unknown types: returns them as text. So you can
get the WKT forms of the geometry and parse that. That is all the JDBC
driver does behind the scenes anyways :) Once you have a 'need for
speed' you can switch to parsing the WKB, either in ASII or binary form.

P.

--
       __
      /