[postgis-users] Troubles in the installation

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Nov 20 01:07:31 PST 2003

Please set you LANG=C
Althought localization might be a good thing for those who have problems
learning a spread foreign language as English, it does also divide
the world splitting people by country, which is no more useful in
our actual network society :)

To be more pragmatic: your problems expressed in spanish will have
less chances to be solved by a multi-cultural community.

PS: try also postgis-0.7.5 ...

--strk;