[postgis-users] Troubles in the installation

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Thu Nov 20 11:13:50 PST 2003

That was fast!  Thanks.  I check it out, built it successfully, and have
done the basic tests as described in the README.postgis file.  All works
as expected.

Cheers,
Bruce

On 2003-11-20 19:05 +0100,  strk wrote:

> committed, thanks.
>
> --strk;
>

> m.spring wrote:

Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309