[postgis-users] list etiquette

Peter Aberline AberlineP at willis.com
Mon Nov 24 09:20:02 PST 2003

Hi all,

I've being doing some follow up work on my "GEOS based spatial queries"
posting of a few days ago. I've done some timings on the various query
techniques suggested and I thought they might be of interest to users. I'm
unsure if it's correct etiquette to post them to the list, though.

Can I have some guidance from Refractions on this please?

thanks,
Peter.

may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
immediately.  You should not retain, copy or use this email for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.