[postgis-users] Will someone compile PostGIS 0.8.0 and PostgreSQL 7.4 for Win32 and want to share it?

Stepan RYBAR xrybs01 at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 24 23:34:38 PST 2003

Hallo!

Although I know, that PostgreSQL and PostGIS are "so easy" to download,
compile and run for Win32 (as written everywhere), I want to ask, if someone
want make this easy and short-time process for rest of us, simple mind
users, who do not know how to do all of it ;-) Compiled from PostGIS 0.8.0
and PostgreSQL 7.4. If it is possible to make Win32 binary distribution of
these two SW, of course.

Thank You in advance.

Stepan