[postgis-users] Dissolve obsolete polygon borders

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Wed Oct 15 10:05:56 PDT 2003

David Blasby wrote:
> strk wrote:
>
>> Dave, could you make postgis_geos_wrapper.cpp catch GEOSException
>> to print a more meaningful error message when applicable ?
>

> Commited

oops - I spoke too soon.

Paul committed your "const" PostGIS patch.  Unfortunately, we are still
using the before-"const" GEOS.

I was really wishing to be able to hold off modifying PostGIS until GEOS
became stable again.

So, the CVS archive now has a version of the code that should work off
the "const" enabled GEOS.

I've attached a copy of postgis_wrapper.cpp that's compatible with the
pre-"const" GEOS.

dave