[postgis-users] install with freebsd

Jason Thaxter thaxter at gomoos.org
Tue Sep 23 08:30:49 PDT 2003

I have one half done that I'll send you directly.

It doesn't install files in the right place, but it does deal with the
postgresql port in (mostly) the right way, and it also adds PROJ.4 support and
installs documentation.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 01:09:16AM -0700, Craig Miller wrote:
> I am in the process of putting together a FreeBSD port for the ports
> collection.  It should be ready by the end of the weekend.  I have manual
> instructions documented on my other computer.  I will try and post them
> tomorrow.
>
> --Craig
>
> <quote who="Paul Ramsey">
> > Try using 'gmake', the Makefile assumes that your 'make' is GNU
> > compatible.
> > P.
> >
> > On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 09:01 PM, Ricardo Javier Aranibar
> > Le?n wrote:
> >
> >> Hi list,
> >> I'm a newbie, I download postgis-0.7.5.tar.gz?and I have installed
> >> freebsd 4.8 with postgresql 7.3 but when?I'll intall
> >> postgis-0.7.5.tar.gz? when I run make I have this error:
> >> Makefile error line 25.
> >> Makefile error line 29.
> >> Makefile error line 33.
> >> I like to know how I can Installed postgis in Freebsd?
> >> ?
> >> REgards,
> >> ?
> >> Ricardo.
> >> ?
> >> PD: Sorry for my enghish grammar I from Bolivia
> >

> > <image.tiff>
> >>
> >> Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo,
> >>  YupiMSN Compras: Haz clic aqu?...
> >       Paul Ramsey
> >       Refractions Research
> >       Email: pramsey at refractions.net
> >       Phone: (250) 885-0632

> --
> Craig Miller
> craig at millerfam.net

Jason Thaxter
GoMOOS, P.O. Box 4919, Portland, ME 04112-4919
Office Location: 1 Canal Plaza, 7th Floor
Office: 207.773.0423
Fax:    207.773.8672
Email:  thaxter at gomoos.org