[postgis-users] problem

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 12:46:50 PDT 2003

Hi

I do not know about anybody else but if a post does not
contain enough information for me to give help i just
delete it.

If you can ask a well thought out question with all the
information you can give i'm sure you will get a well
thought out answer.

Cheers
Randy
--- Ricardo Javier Aranibar León <ricardo_jal at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi list,

Yesterday a send my question about postgis in FreeBSD
because I had problems when I tried to intalled, but I
dind't recive a message I don't know if you recived my mail
maybe I don't have news about it, I like to know if my
question yours recived.
It's about when I try to do make I have this message
MakeFile error line 25
MakeFile error line 29
MakeFile error line 33

Regards,