[postgis-users] problem

Craig Miller craig at millerfam.net
Fri Sep 26 18:12:22 PDT 2003

Ricardo,

It works fantastic if you follow the instructions I emailed you and the
list.  I just installed it last week so I am 100% confident that it works.
 You are getting the gmake problem because you have not cvsup'd your ports
collection.  Instructions on how to cvsup are on www.freebsd.org.

The error on line 27 only occurs if you are not pointing the postgis build
to the correct location of the postgresql sources/build.  You cannot point
to them until you have fetched and done a make on them.

--Craig

<quote who="Ricardo Javier Aranibar León">

--
Craig Miller
craig at millerfam.net