[postgis-users] Howto use PostGIS/PostgreSQL and ArcMap/ArcView8

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 20 13:25:54 PDT 2004

I forgot to mention that PgArc currently pulls down the entire table into
an ArcMap layer (temp shape file actually).  You can then edit the layer
and post the layer back into PostGIS.  It will do a complete overwrite of
that table with your edits.  It is not possible at present to create a new
table in PostGIS through this interface.

Feedback, questions and comments are more than welcome, they are needed!
:)

Tyler

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 04/20/2004 01:00:55
PM: