[postgis-users] PostGIS and JUMP driver

Chris Faulkner christopher.faulkner at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 01:17:28 PDT 2004

Hello

I asked about the PostGIS driver for JUMP a few days back. Does anyone
have the doc/INSTALL.txt that I am looking for ? I tried with JUMP 1.1
rather than 1.1.1. I am on JUMP 1.1 / Postgres 7.3.4 ?

Do I have to alter and recompile the JUMP source to get the plugin
working ?

I'd really like to see this working - any help would be very useful !

Thanks

Chris