[postgis-users] PostGIS and JUMP driver

Chris Faulkner christopher.faulkner at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 09:44:41 PDT 2004

Thanks. The postgis driver works quite nicely for me with Postgis 0.8.1,
JUMP 1.1.1 on cygwin. I had a problem with the class loader but it
turned out that Oracle (!) had put it's own JRE in the path before the
one I thought was there and wanted to use (JDK 1.4.1).

Perhaps I should do that doc/INSTALL.txt myself !

Chris