[postgis-users] Problems with Select by Polygon - pgsql75win

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Tue Aug 3 10:49:31 PDT 2004

Why don't you try purposely making a mistake in your data statement. I like
to spell my table name wrong. Mapserv will die with an error message that
gives you the sql statement it was trying to execute. Change all the mistakes
back to the proper table name and run that select statement in postgres.
Do a query analyze on that...

Hope that helps.
Zamil