[postgis-users] alov

dhouston at beyondcompliance.ca dhouston at beyondcompliance.ca
Thu Aug 5 09:46:15 PDT 2004

Hi PINKTOMATE,

I have had some experience working with ALOV in the past (more than 6 months
ago). ALOV can work with PostgreSQL but I'm almost certain there is no way to
integrate ALOV with PostGIS. The problem is that ALOV still has not opened
it's source code (one reason I don't use it anymore). Once ALOV opens it's
source, then PostGIS integration could happen. ALOV is a cool little
applet/servlet, and I hope for the day it opens it's source.

Darren H.