[postgis-users] GEOS problems

Michael Mallete mrmallete at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 23:54:55 PDT 2004

good day mr. ramsey and mr. houston! thank you so much
for your responses.

anyway, with regards to my problem with geos 1.0
installation, could it be possible that it's cause has
something to do with unsatisfied dependencies or
something? (missing libs or programs?)

also, (hope you forgive the "newbiness") how do you
run autogen.sh, (this is with regards to the cvs
version installation)? do you just run that command in
bash?

i'm so sorry gentlemen for the hassle. thanx again! :)

-Myk

>The CVS snapshot (and CVS code in general) requires
you to run
>autogen.sh (and have the required tools, autoconf,
automake, etc).  The
>1.0 release should work, I am surprised there are
problems, frankly.