[postgis-users] Redhat 9 Help

arun at activeengineer.com arun at activeengineer.com
Wed Feb 4 06:27:06 PST 2004

Jeremy,

I read your post with interest since I am having similar problem. I installed
postgresql-7.4.1 from source. Then I tried to install postgis from contrib
directory of postgresql. I get the same error ( ERROR: current transaction is
aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction"  ), whole bunch of them when
installing postgis.sql.

I am using Redhat 9.

I am exploring as to what is causing the error but have not found any clue yet.

Arun