[postgis-users] QGIS RPM

Christoph Spoerri spoerri at duke.edu
Wed Feb 18 06:28:15 PST 2004

I found the problem. When starting qgis, the splash screen covered the error
message about not finding the plugin directory. Good thing I'm running two
monitors, since the splash screen shows up always on the primary one ;)

The problem is actually that the compilation didn't add the *.so extention to
the shared libraries. Adding the .so extension solved the problem.

Christoph