[postgis-users] Creating a C spi function that calls Postgis functions

bsimon at loxane.com bsimon at loxane.com
Wed Feb 25 02:45:19 PST 2004

Hi,

I 've written a C spi function that connects to a base, retrieves some
geometries and does some proccessing on them. Everything is Ok so far.
The problem occurs when in my processing algorithm I try to use some
Postgis functions (such as "x_point" or "make_oneobj_geometry"). I manage
to link my code with postgis export library but I can't figure out why my
CREATE FUNCTION statement fails !

here is the error I get when I try to create the function :

ERROR:  could not load library "/home/bsimon/functions/MyFunc.dll":
dlopen: Win32 error 126   (I use cygwin)

Any ideas ??

B.S