[postgis-users] PostGIS installation problem

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu Feb 26 14:04:33 PST 2004

Interesting question.  It looks like "make" runs the  "create_undef.pl'
perl script to create the SQL files.  I never knew that!
I assume you are using Cygwin?  If so, re-running cygwin setup and
including Perl is pretty easy.  That might solve your problem.  But do
keep in touch if you get stuck again.
Maybe you could comment out that section in the Makefile :)

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 02/26/2004 06:07:33
PM: