[postgis-users] hack PostGIS driver for JUMP-1.1

Carl Anderson carl.anderson at vadose.org
Sun Jan 4 19:59:42 PST 2004

On 01/04/2004 10:14:35 PM, Hisaji Ono wrote:
> > I spent this weekend setting up eclipse to be able to edit the
> JUMP-1.0> I spent this weekend setting up eclipse to be able to edit
> the
> JUMP-1.0
> > driver.
> >

> Thank you very much, Carl.
>
> However your jar file only contains binary classes.
>
> Could you show me your source codes or diffs for the reference if
> possible?
>
> Regards.

Sorry for the oversight, I'm still a little lost in the eclipse IDE.
first source atached as postgisdriver-1.1-pre1.zip

Also I am pressing very hard to a schema (namespace) "friendly"
implementation.

Current code (with a broken load dialog) attached as postgisdriver-1.1-
cvs.zip

Apologies for the dialog, I have not coded in java for many years, and
am a bit rusty.