[postgis-users] Postgis8 and WMS getfeatureinfo

thelen at ccgis.de thelen at ccgis.de
Tue Jan 13 03:08:23 PST 2004

Hi Dave,

I answer in behalf of Christina. Sorry for the late response, it took a
long time, to get the second test machine running (P1 - 133 ;-))!

As we need postGIS within production environment, we would prefer to use a
stable realease. But we've tested the new 0.8.1 Release today, which did
not work, either.

We also tested on another FreeBSD 4.9 Box, PostgreSQL 7.3.5 with PostGIS
0.8.0. That was successful.

So, I suppose, that there is something wrong at least on our FreeBSD-Box
with PostgreSQL 7.4 and PostGIS 0.8.x

I now think about a PostgreSQL downgrade to 7.3.5.

At the moment we are migrating from 3.6.6 to 4.0.1, so I checked both.

Thanks for help!

Regards,
Benjamin