[postgis-users] Query error executing postgis declare.

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Fri Jan 16 10:38:27 PST 2004

Jason M. Nielsen wrote: ...

Sorry, I havent had time to look into your problem more.  There are some
known issues with quering.  I spent a few days a while ago tracking down
a problem that we discovered was because of differences between Apache
1.x and 2.x.

I've attached a slightly modified mappostgis.c that might give more
error information.   Give it a try and see if it does.

dave