[postgis-users] undefined symbol: errstart

Matthew Haines mhaines94108 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:25:04 PST 2004

That did, indeed fix it.  I had an older version of PostgreSQL installed.  I
don't know much about RPM's, so it took a bit of trying to figure out how to
remove them.  Eventually I used the GUI based Redhat tool ("Add/Remove
Applications" on the main menu).  PostGIS installed nicely immediately after
that.

Hopefully I can get my maps for Queens and Da Bronx up and running tomorrow.

Matthew