[postgis-users] Re: postgis.sql error

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 22 12:46:24 PST 2004

Hi Danny

I don't nkow if it could be a great help for you.
However you can have a glance at the script I used to install postgis 0.8.1
+ postgresql 7.4 :

http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/installation_script.htm

it's french but don't matter about that. :)

In short, the versions I used are sumarized in the table

and you see the script (install.sh) after in the page.

Maybe a comparaison could be a great help.

That's all I could do.
I installed PostGIS 0.8.0 on Windows with cygwin( emulator Linux) but the
way of installation is the same
TECHER Jean David
Tél: 06-85-37-36-75
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr