[postgis-users] OSCON 2004

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Jan 23 13:42:46 PST 2004

I will be attending OSCON 2004 and will be submitting a talk, on the subject
of spatial databases, in particular the open source offerings available for
both PostgreSQL and MySQL.

If there are other venues or conference duties in which we can help out of
PgSQL team, I would be happy to pitch in.

Paul