[postgis-users] jdbc, bytea for the write side

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko at cprsig.cl
Mon Jul 5 09:54:23 PDT 2004

Hi,

	I think something is missing from README.postgis from 0.8.2
	(don't remember if in earlier versions something like this
	appeared).

	There's no mention about the spatial_ref_sys.sql file to create
	the postgis-enabled database.

	Attached is a diff from the 0.8.2 README.

	Of course it's just a suggestion, fix or ignore at will :)

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <el[|- at -|]vinko.cl>