[postgis-users] Using/Compiling PostGIS on WindowsXP/Cygwin for use with PostgreSQL

Rudolf Nottrott rnott at alexandria.UCSB.edu
Fri Jun 25 16:55:13 PDT 2004

Following Tylers insights, I decided to disable proj4 and geos in the Makefile:
USE_PROJ=0    and
USE_GEOS=0

Now PostGIS at least compiles and installes ok (just a few warnings but
errors are gone).
I just want to get the basic PostGIS going first,

Thanks,

Rudolf