[postgis-users] PostGIS Free Data Repository Idea

Darren Houston dhouston at beyondcompliance.ca
Tue Mar 23 19:01:23 PST 2004

Hello everyone.

Stephen, I like your idea. I would be interested in having a PostGIS enabled
free common data repository. Even better, a free Open Source enabled World
Wide GIS common data repository. What better way to show the maturity of
present day open source GIS? I would dedicate one of my testing URLs
(www.gisontheweb.com).