[postgis-users] Yet another installation problem

Chris Faulkner chrisf at oramap.com
Tue Mar 23 23:35:06 PST 2004

Hello

I know that this isn't the real solution and there should be a proper
answer - but if the use of /home/postgres/pgsql is due to disk space
requirements, why not use a symbolic link ?

Couldn't help but see your email address - does this mean we can expect
a Postgres translator in FME some time ?!! This would be big news for
postgis.

Chris