[postgis-users] PostGIS South Africa

Paul Scott paul at in2one.co.za
Tue Nov 16 02:24:07 PST 2004

Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate it!

Are the docs that you mentioned on that site copyrighted? i.e. Can I use
them or must I obtain permission? I would gladly finish any outstanding
docs that you have as well!

BTW - Would you like me to install the French Language module to my site? :)

--Paul

http://map.in2one.co.za/cms/ .

> etc
> as