[postgis-users] creating image from data in PostGIS

Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com
Thu Nov 18 05:14:30 PST 2004

Paul,

Are there any hooks between OpenMap and PostGIS?

Thanks,

Rick

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           Paul Ramsey                       |
|         |           <pramsey at refractions.net>         |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refr|
|         |           actions.net                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           11/18/2004 01:07 AM               |
|         |           Please respond to PostGIS Users   |
|         |           Discussion                        |
  |       To:       PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>             |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [postgis-users] creating image from data in PostGIS                      |

Hook up mapserver (mapserver.gis.umn.edu) and use that. No better image
generator, and it does not have to be used over the internet.