[postgis-users] Anything similiar to PostGIS for SQL Server?

Renato Salas rsalas at voxiva.net
Wed Oct 6 15:31:38 PDT 2004

I just wonder if there is something similar to PostGIS available for SQL
Server 2000. My company is going to switch from Postgre to SQL Server so any
advice regarding mapping capabilities in the latter would also be useful
(recommended products, extensions, etc).

Regards,

Renato F. Salas
Research and Development, Voxiva
Phone: (511) 2225444 / (511) 2220968
Extension: 120
Email: rsalas at voxiva.net

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
Internet email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing Voxiva's terms of business or client engagement
letter.