[postgis-users] Buffer() Arc Tolerance

Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com
Thu Oct 14 09:45:40 PDT 2004

Thanks strk,

The combination of PostGIS and PostgreSQL is astounding in its full
featured RDBMS and spatial capabilities.  I really appreciate all of you
folks at Refractions.  I've used (and paid for) Oracle, Informix, and
Interbase on Solaris for years.  I wish I'd found PostgreSQL earlier.

Rick

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           strk at refractions.net              |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refr|
|         |           actions.net                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           10/13/2004 01:49 PM               |
|         |           Please respond to PostGIS Users   |
|         |           Discussion                        |
  |       To:       PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>             |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [postgis-users] Buffer() Arc Tolerance                                   |

Buffer(geom, dist, quadsegs) is in both HEAD and 0_9_0 branches.
--strk;