[postgis-users] DTED Data

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Oct 26 07:10:58 PDT 2004

What's the origin of the DTEDs you're planning to use?  SRTM?

I suspect a script including University of Hawaii's Generic Mapping
Tools (http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/) and implementation of PostGIS and
spatial geometry will make this straightforward.

I've got to do something like this, but it's in the future by several
months.  I've been thinking of approaches, but not implementations
(specifically) yet.

gerry