[postgis-users] Transform Points to Line

Gustavo Oliveira gustavo.oliveira at 3WT.com.br
Wed Oct 27 14:26:59 PDT 2004

How can I tranform two points in a line?

I am trying something like that:

 SELECT transform('LSEG((' || (esquina1.node)|| ', ' || (esquina2.node) ||
'))'::geometry)
   FROM geo_rua arco, geo_esquina esquina1, geo_esquina esquina2
  WHERE arco.idesqini = esquina1.id AND arco.idesqfim = esquina2.id;

At this statment esquina1.node and esquina2.node are columns which the type
is point. I tried some variations of this, but all of them failed.

---
Gustavo Borges de Oliveira
PIPE - FAPESP
3WT - Wireless Web World Tech