[postgis-users] OSGIS2005 Reminder

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 5 01:42:08 PDT 2005

Hi Paul

happy to see that U will be again the year at the Open Source GIS 2005 !!!

I hope as U said that " to see some papers about PostGIS case studies
presented "

In France, we (me and my friend gerald) do of contribution for PostGIS for
differe solutions :

- gentoo: ebuilds from rc3 to rc6 ;
-  red hat (doc+rpm) (coming next);
-  windows (see the attached file for example...)

Question: Since I can not be there can U take severals photos from and send
us these
photos at the end of june??? :-)
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"