[postgis-users] Postgis Java JDBC

BOCHER erwan.bocher at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 11 11:40:26 PDT 2005

Hi all,

 I tried to create a small GUI to send SQL command to Postgis using
JDBC driver (downloaded in the postgis
cvs, or.postgis.DriverWrapper). The aim is to display the result in a
Jtable or integrate it into JumpGIS as a layer.The
org.postgis.DriverWrapper works well but when I execute a spatial
request the table isn't recognized by postgis.. A simple table is
created and the geometry_columns isn't udpated with my new table.

My code to execute a request :

result = rq.executeQuery(request); where the request is a command
writting in a JPanel.

Is it possible to help me ?

Best regards

Erwan.