[postgis-users] DB design considerations : geoAttributes vs geometry

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 12 06:56:04 PDT 2005

I do not have an answer (although one of my grad students might, and I'm
meeting with him shortly) but I am very interested in any answers you
might get.  We're doing something similar in Texas (and eventually the
US and off-shore) for weather, oceanographic and hydrology data.

Regards,
Gerry Creager
Texas Mesonet