[postgis-users] RC6 + ArcObjects

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 02:39:00 PDT 2005

Hi Abe,

Please can you give an example of exactly what you mean by "different"? Are
there extra padding bytes or is the output seemingly random? Can you give
the output of AsBinary(the_geom) for your geometry along with hex
representation from your debugger so we can do a side-by-side comparison of
the differences?

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd